Shop In-Store: Safety Guidelines
We are now open 7 days a week for in-store shopping! There are some guidelines for entering:
- Only 6 customers allowed in the shop at any time.
- You MUST wear a mask. This is non-negotiable. If you can not wear a mask, we are very sorry but you may not enter our shop at this time.
- You must practice social distancing and stay 6 feet apart from customers and staff. We have dots on the ground as a guideline.
What you can expect from us:
- A maximum of 2 staff in the shop at a time.
- We are all required to wear masks.
- Sanitizer is available for those who wish to use it, and staff sanitize their own hands regularly.
- Regular wipe downs of counters and coin operated machines with alcohol wipes.
- Touchless payments available through Google Pay and Apple Pay if you would like.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!